During this difficult time for small businesses up and down the country, we wanted to reassure all our amazing Elite Brides and customers, and help answer some of the questions you may have as quickly as possible.
For this reason, we've put together an FAQ list to help keep you in the loop. If you have any additional questions which aren't answered on this page, please don't hesitate to contact us through our website or social media!
What is Elite Bridal doing to keep every boutique safe?
- We thoroughly clean and disinfect our boutiques multiple times a day.
- We have upped the hygiene standards in our boutiques, meaning that if anything is unclean or out of place it is taken care of as a priority.
- All bridal advisors and staff are regularly washing their hands, including between each appointment as a minimum.
- We are limiting each member of our staff's working per day.
What is Elite Bridal asking of all brides and customers?
- Please wash your hands on arrival at our boutiques.
- Please, for now, avoid bringing in large bridal parties. We're imposing a maximum of 3-4 people per appointment, including the bride.
- Please do not bring children into our boutiques if this is avoidable. If you have a junior bridesmaid or flower girl fitting, or do need to bring your child with you to an appointment, please call ahead so that the staff in our boutiques can take extra precautions around your visit.
These changes are effective immediately.
I have a final fitting due in the next 4 weeks. What if your boutiques are forced to close?
- We are working tirelessly to bring forward all final fittings to make sure you can collect your gown within the next few weeks. The boutique where you purchased your gown should be in touch with you very soon to discuss this.
I have my first fitting for alterations within the next 4 weeks. What if your boutiques are forced to close?
- We are still accepting these appointments and will be increasing our turnaround to 1-3 weeks maximum. If you would like to bring your first fitting forward, please contact our boutiques.
I have a wedding dress or item still stored at your boutiques or on a payment plan. What should I do?
- We highly recommend that customers settle balances and collect all products from our boutiques in case we're forced into lockdown. It's advisable to have all products at home rather than on our premises in case we're unable to return. Our staff will be working tirelessly to contact all customers over the next few days.
I have an item on order with you. What will happen with this?
- At the moment all our preorders are still in the pipeline and running as normal. As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you to collect it straight away.
If your stores are forced into lockdown, how can I get in touch?
- We will still be monitoring all our social media pages and contact email addresses, including the contact page through our website. The best way to contact us and receive a quick response will be through social media. Make sure you're following us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for more updates.